Last Thing! (23)  

Posted by Larissa in ,


•What do you think about social media in libraries?


I think social media in libraries is vital for libraries! Social media is the new way of sharing information and it doesn't look like it's slowing down at all. If librarians are trying to keep in the spirit of freedom of access to information to all, then they must be able to properly communicate information to the general public.



•What do you wish FPL was (or wasn’t) doing?


I can't wait for FPL to have a twitter. I also look forward to the day where we are sharing pictures on picasa and videos on youtube (which will be soon!).


•Have you learned anything from the program?


Yes!


•If so, what?


I learned more about delicious and have been using it to bookmark sites. I also learned about social media I haven't utilized yet like linked-in. I look forward to browsing all the different kinds of social media posted on the Thing 23 entry of our library wide training blog. I also learned about a couple of features on google docs I haven't utilized before.


•If not, what could we do better?


You did great! Thanks! :)


By the way, I filled out the 23 Things Training Survey as well!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 15, 2010 at Saturday, May 15, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment