Thing 22: AddtoAny  

Posted by Larissa in ,



I discovered a great little button for wordpress blog entries. Wordpress Online is sometimes difficult for me to work with (it's not always very user friendly and slow at times), but it's pretty sleek and reliable and it offers a lot of options if you know how to utilize them.

Anyways, I've been looking for a way to implement a share button into Un-Shushed! entries, and I discovered one that uses AddToAny.

I love this little button. It was so easy to install in my "favorites" or bookmarks in my browser, and when I do a blog post all I have to do is click the button in my favorites and it pops it right in. I also love it because it makes each and every blog post "shareable" on myriad social media sites! This is a great way to make our blog more web 2.0 and social media friendly.

I am currently using this one on the wordpress blog Un-Shushed! Although, I created a smaller version of the button and so before I install the bookmarklet, I change the button using the one here.

Please check out Un-Shushed! and try the little button on one of the blog posts for yourself! You will heart it.

This entry was posted on Thursday, May 6, 2010 at Thursday, May 06, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment