Thing 20: Podcasting  

Posted by Larissa in ,


I absolutely loved browsing the Sunnyvale Public Library's podcasts. I think a library can do great things with RSS and audio technology. Libraries already provide programs and services for children and adults. Why not have a recorder on during a lecture or workshop? Why not have a recorder on during a book talk?

However, I currently don't have an interest in subscribing to them, because I'm still getting used to the idea of having a blog reader to compile all of my rss feeds in one place. I still need to consolodate my web entertainment, resources, etc. into one place.

We already do the hard part. Why not just document what we already do so patrons can come back to the information again if they attended the event, or make it available to patrons who weren't able to attend the program in person?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 4, 2010 at Tuesday, May 04, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment